The Reality of Cancer – Mark’s Story
In the summer of 2016, Mark Hollands-Martel discovered a lump on his neck. Certain that it was nothing to worry about, but keen to get it removed, Mark visited his local GP for advice. He was told byRead More
London Medical Concierge Ltd (LMC) is an innovative, prestigious medical service launched in 2016. We provide bespoke clinical care and medical management to high net-worth clients, seven days a week.
LMC connects patients to over 200 clinical leads, in over 10 centres of Medical Excellence in London.
Following our successful launch and growth phase, we are seeking 2-3 Mandarin and Arabic interpreters and translators wanting to join us on a freelance basis. The work will involve attending clinics and hospitals in London and South East London offering interpreting services to our clients.
• Mandarin interpreter and translator
• Arabic interpreter and translator
Desired / essential skills and experience:
• Face to face interpreting and written translations
• Excel at customer service
• Mandarin interpreter and translator - fluent in English and Mandarin both written and spoken
• Arabic interpreter and translator - fluent in English and Arabic both written and spoken
• Must have experience in medical interpreting
• Be able to provide an accurate, confidential and impartial service
• Be eligible for self-employment in the UK
• Provide a current valid CRB clearance if possible
• Provide two references
• London and South East London
• Commensurate with experience
Please apply with CV and covering letter to CEO Kirsty Ettrick firstname.lastname@example.org