World No Tobacco Day 2020
In honour of World No Tobacco Day on 31st May, we want to encourage and support everyone who is looking to start their journeys to quit smoking. As smoking is a risk factor for Covid-19, there has ne...
London Medical Concierge Ltd (LMC) is an innovative, prestigious medical service launched in 2016. We provide bespoke clinical care and medical management to high net-worth clients, seven days a week.
LMC connects patients to over 200 clinical leads, in over 10 centres of Medical Excellence in London.
Following our successful launch and growth phase, we are seeking 2-3 Mandarin and Arabic interpreters and translators wanting to join us on a freelance basis. The work will involve attending clinics and hospitals in London and South East London offering interpreting services to our clients.
• Mandarin interpreter and translator
• Arabic interpreter and translator
Desired / essential skills and experience:
• Face to face interpreting and written translations
• Excel at customer service
• Mandarin interpreter and translator - fluent in English and Mandarin both written and spoken
• Arabic interpreter and translator - fluent in English and Arabic both written and spoken
• Must have experience in medical interpreting
• Be able to provide an accurate, confidential and impartial service
• Be eligible for self-employment in the UK
• Provide a current valid CRB clearance if possible
• Provide two references
• London and South East London
• Commensurate with experience
Please apply with CV and covering letter to CEO Kirsty Ettrick firstname.lastname@example.org